lil red express

Post Mopar Cars and Parts Cars Found in Junkyards, on Craigslist and on Ebay here!

lil red express

Postby charger528 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:10 am

spotted a lil red express on rt105 somewhere between Lakeville and Acushnet tucked along the tree line in a yard looked to be complete and not so bad condition.
charger528

Re: lil red express

Postby bear » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:16 am

I think I know the truck your talking about . Does it have a really big front yard and the house is set back a ways ? If your facing the house then it would be to your left .
bear

Postby charger528 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:37 pm

yes that's the one
charger528

Postby bear » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:17 am

To funny ! A while back a few people kept telling me about this lil red sitting in someone's yard that had been sitting there for quite a while . I finally found it about ten years ago . There was no one home at the time and I went back about a week later and I talked to the guy that owned it . He said that no it wasn't for sale and he was going to push it up into his garage and restore it . I went back about three or so years later and it was still sitting in the same spot and he was still telling me the same story . The following year I did a drive by and it was "still" sitting there . lol From there I forgot were the truck was ( I thought it was on 28 ) and just about a month or so ago I remembered it for some reason and me and the wife decided to take a ride and see if we could find it again , but we couldn't find it . I bet he'd still give me the same story if I did stop again . lol
bear

Return to Junkyard Finds